torsdag 6 juli 2017

Pawsitively Pets - Paper Issues

Hello !

Today we are sharing our pages of our lovely Pets with Beckys fun Pawsitively Pets challenge.
Because we don't have any pets I cheet a little by using pics of our daughter, Astrid, who almost everyday wear her cat ears and cat tail. LOL! 

Here's what Becky says about this edition of Pawsitively Pets..

Capture those not so innocent moments and scrap them! Humor is the best medicine! Get a shot of your pet being naughty - don't forget the journaling so that we can all judge just how naughty your pet is!

I have used some photos of our daugther Astrid when I found her in my scraproom trying to sneak away one pack of my precious chip board stickers....
Thats a big NO, NO!! LOL!!

Also I've used a paper from the Pinkfresh Studio Live More collection, those precious chip board stickers, from the story above, by Pink Paislee Oh My Heart collection and a FREE cut file for my big arrow from the Paper Issues store.






Now it's your turn!
Hope you will join us and play along!

Thanks for stopping by and for goodness sake don't forget to head over to the Paper Issues store for the big 50% sale..

Cassie Box foto.

Take care<3

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gillar, gillar, gillar, så underbart fin med nästan bara gult med det vita, allt du gör blir jag helt kär i. Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ååhh!! Tack Tack Tack!!! Du är bara bäst!! Blir så jätteglad!! KRAAAM💚💛💚

      Radera