tisdag 4 juli 2017

CASology - Pizza

Hello sweet Friends!

Today is a happy day for me, it's my very first blog post as a new Dt over at CASology!
YAY!!

I'm so happy and honored that Melissa asked me to be a part of her incredibly talented team.
Thank you!

Well, it's time for a new cue card over at CASology, it's a yummy one for sure...




Here's my take on it..


You have a PIZZA ( piece of) my heart <3

I hope you've got some inspiration and I can't wait to see your take on the cue card.

Looking for some more inspiration? Just click the links listed below..





Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)





4 kommentarer:

  1. I love how you stenciled behind the slice of pizza and your color palette is fabulous, Anna!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aww !! Thanks so much lovely Barb!! 💚

      Radera
  2. Gillar din text och alltihop, prickarna bakom är suveräna, ja du vet allt som vanligt haha! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ååhh!!! Tack!! Denna var svår men jag fick ihop ett bidrag iaf!! Tack igen fina 💚💚💚

      Radera