lördag 15 juli 2017

July Working Title - Paper Issues

Hi lovelies !

Today there's a new round of Amandas Working Title up over at Paper Issues.

This time she want us to use iconic shapes in our title, as emojis, hearts, stars etc.
There are PI cut files that will work with this challenge too and I acctually did use one of them for my page.

I also used the Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection.
And here's the FREE cut file I used for my Working Title.
My design is a scrap lift of my incredible talented scrappy friend Janet.
You can find it here.

Here's my take on the challenge...






Thanks for stopping by !


Don't forget to use my code ANNA, when you do some shopping in the Paper Issues, store to get 20% off of your entire purchase :)



Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så tjejigt och gulligt, så fint bakgrundspapper och alla hjärtan! Hoppas du har en fin födelsedag idag, har tänkt på dig hela dagen! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack fina du ♥️♥️♥️ Tack för att du tänker på mig!! Värmer !!! Kram

      Radera