tisdag 18 juli 2017

CASology - Diamond

Hello sweet Friends!

I'm back with a new cue from CASology to play with!




I found a graphic picture of a diamond on Pinterest that I made to a cut file in my Silhouette Cameo.
First I just cutted out the "holes" on my background and then I used the offset tool to get my diamond with "lines". Also I glittered it up with some heat embossing , I used Hologram Sparkle.
I mounted my sparkling diamond over the "holes" on my background and then mounted it with 3d tape on my card.
The sentiment is a clear stamp by Heidi Swapp.




Now it's your turn!
Can't wait t see your take on the cue :)

Please visit my friends for more lovely inspiration..

Guest designer: Lana













Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)




6 kommentarer:

  1. This design is brilliant, Anna! Love the clean & graphic feel of your diamond!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!! Thanks so so much sweet Jacquie♥️

      Radera
  2. Så snyggt, silver och svart så tjusigt ihop! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh!!! Tack!! Du är bäst!!! ♥️♥️♥️

      Radera
  3. This is so elegant, love the simplicity of it and the sparkle. Cx

    SvaraRadera