måndag 3 juli 2017

July New Issue Monday - Paper Issues

Hi sweet Friends!

Happy Monday everyone and today it's a very happy monday as Lisa is sharing the July version of New Issue Monday!

Heres Lisa's description..

Suggested ideas: use speech bubbles and/or phrase stickers, make a page about funny things kids say, 4th of July/patriotic, tacos and food in general, use the PI taco card.

I went for a combo of the speech bubbles and funny (cute) things kids say...

My speech bubbles are made by a FREE cut file from the Paper Issues store and I used the Pink Paislee Summer Lights collection.





My journaling says: My beloved Arvid. You often stops in the middle of your play and says: Mommy, I love you! 

My heart is melting <3


Thanks for stopping by!

Can't wait to see what you create!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

PSSST... take a look at the Paper Issues store, Cassie has a massive summer sale for us!! :) <3

Cassie Box foto.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Nu tar jag mig en högtidsstund, har ett fungerande internet och får massor av fint att titta på. Så snyggt du löst de där pratbubblorna, sådant är så svårt tycker jag. Också den där färgkombon och det söta fotot. Så bra alltihop! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag får också en högtidsstund att sitta här och läsa dina fina stärkande ord!!! Tack fina fina du!!! Kram💚💚💚

      Radera