tisdag 11 juli 2017

July Try it Tuesday - Paper Issues

Hi sweet Friends!

Hope everything is doing good wherever you are today!

It's Tuesday and it's time for the July version of Try it Tuesday with Amanda.

This time we are playing with acrylics, please take a look at the Paper Issues blog (link above) for more information and great inspiration.

Here's my take, I used three different acrylic colors and a few splatters of inks as well.
Papers are from the Bella Blvd Bright and Brave collection.

Also I used a pair of Stacies gorgeous FREE cut files from the PI store for my hearts and my title.

I found the perfect picture to scrap for this challenge too, a pic of Astrids amazing art in one of her drawing books.
I love it, and most of it I love the signing with her name <3




Thanks for stopping by!

When you are shopping at the Paper Issues store, don't forget to use my code ANNA for 20% off!




Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vad roligt att scrappa en målning, det är ju så många sådana och nu blir den riktigt bevarad till framtiden. Och katterna, jag ler haha! Fint med bakgrunden och hjärtan! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja det var lite kul!! Gillar den här målningen av henne så mycket, hon har liksom använt kurbits teknik och målat spegelvänt på var sida. Tack , blir så glad att du gillar den!!! 💚💚💚 kram

      Radera