torsdag 13 september 2018

CTK - September - TN-spread with digitals

Hi my dear friends!

I've got my lovely September Heartbreaker kit box by Citrus Twist Kits by now but a few days before it came I was playing around with some of the gorgeous CTK digitals.
I've actually used the Free digital cut apart sheet from the shop! I've enlarged the black "& this" label by printing out it from the separate elements that comes with your download.

I opted for a super clean design this time, I think that it worked out really good for this photo.
This is our view by our window at our cabin up in the swedish mountaiuns.

Here's what I came up with :)






Thanks for stopping  by!

Take care! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh älskar denna och älskar svenska fjällen! Så snyggt alltihop! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Puss på dig!! Tack! Ja fjällen är något alldeles särskilt för mig❤️ KRAM

      Radera