onsdag 5 september 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - September - Good Times

Hi dear ones!

I'm back to share my first page made with the September edition of Citrus Twist Kits.
Since I'm still waitng for my kit box to come I've been playing around with those gorgeous CTK digital Jounaling Cards, the beautiful Free cut aparts and one of those lovely Digital Cut Files by September. Actually I've used one of the older CTK cut files as well, the title is from last fall.

And here's what I came up with.
I went for a 8x6" page this time, I really like to try different formats.





Thank's for stopping by!

Take care! Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så vackert, bakgrunden och det fina pappret, så samstämt! Fint foto på fina tjejer! Gillar! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow! I can't believe you made this without a kit!! Free and digitals! Amazing Anna <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aww!! Thanks so much lovely Kelly!! You are awesome!! 💗💗💗 xx

      Radera