lördag 22 september 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - September Heartbreaker Kits

Hi my sweet friends!

Hope you have a wonderful and peaceful weekend!
I'm back to say a quick hello and to share another of my creations made with the oh so lovely September Heartbraker Kits by Citrus Twist Kits. I love that they are so easy to use and their versatility. You can create so many diffrent pages and at the same time express as many different feelings, love it!

Here's what I came up with using the Scrapbook kit, Pocket Life Kit and the Magic Happens Stamp.







Thanks for stopping by!

Head over to the CTK website for some happy shopping or to subscribe for a kit or two :)

Take care! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oj, så läckert, älskar den, så snyggt med guldet ihop med det mer grafiska, vilken kombo! Jag längtar nu efter kitet! Kram

    SvaraRadera