torsdag 27 september 2018

CTK - September Heartbreaker Kits - Amazing

Hi my dear friends!

We are heading to the end of September and soon up to entering October, time really flies!
Anyway I keep on creating with my beautiful September Heartbreaker Kits by Citrus Twist Kits and today I've been playing along with this week's Sunday Sketch 9/23 by Amanda.
Be sure to head over there to see the beautiful sketch and play along you too! :)
Amanda's take on the sketch are just super inspiring, love it!

Anyway, here's what I came up with using the Scrapbook Kit, the PL Kit, the Embellishment Kit and  two of the stamp sets, Magic Happens and Travelers Notebook mom Duty.







Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Til next time! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, helt, helt underbar, fullständigt älskar den, det gula och svarta, du är BÄST! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är underbar min vän!! Så glad jag blir!!! Om du bara visste!! KRAAM❤️

      Radera