tisdag 14 november 2017

CASology - Sharp

Hi Lovelies!

There's time for a new cue over at CASology today!
The word is SHARP and I had to think twise before I got this idea of a bright = sharp light.




So here we go!


I've used a cut file that I've got from my dear friend Hannelie (thanks!) and used it as a stencil for my background. Then I just stamped my image, a beautiful stamp from Bo Bunny, Be the Light, clear stamp set, with a black Versafine inkpad.


Thanks for stopping by!

For more great inspiration please jump over to my team mates :)

Anna Uhras ( you are here)

Deidre Payne

Jacquie Southas

Janet Ribet 

Jen Wills

Joyce Mehrberg

Judy Marino

Kymona Tracey

Melissa Chipperfield

Rachel Bergfeld

Sherrie Mannion


Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Supersmart och läckert som alltid! Jag blir glad av det kortet! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Glad att kunna glädja dig!! Tack fina för din uppmuntran!!! Kram

      Radera