torsdag 16 november 2017

ARTastic mid month reveal

Hello everyone!

Happy Thursday - soon Friday, YAY!!

It's time for the mid month reveal over at ARTastic.


CRITERIA - Use a BLACK background

And here's my take, a card with a Free cut file from Laura Withaker.
This will acctually be my last dt-project for ARTastic, I've decided to step down after this December. 
I want to say thanks so much to Jane, the owner of ARTastic for having me and for believing in me.

And please keep on playing along with ARTastic even next year :)




I was inspired by the bright yellow and blue in the inspiration art.

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo


2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket fint kort, älskar den svarta bakgrunden till de läckra färgerna. Bara du kan göra ett så enkelt kort så vackert! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Gulliga fina du!! Tack!!! Kraaaam ������

      Radera