tisdag 21 november 2017

CASology - Cheer

Hi lovelies!

There's a new inspiring Cue Card up over at CASology today.
Hope you join in and play along with us.


I've made a card I'll send to someone who needs to be cheered up :)

The stamps I've used are Bo Bunny, Pocket full of posies and Kaiser Craft, Daydreamer.
I've finished of with some Nuvo Crystal Drops, Red Berry, by Tonic Studios.




Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to pop over to my super talented team mates for some gorgeous inspiration.




Take care! Hugs Anna xo

6 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful design and your color palette is stunning, Anna...Love this card! I'm so glad you liked my entry from last week...I really appreciate that you selected it as your fave :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!! Thanks so much lovely Barb!! ♥️ Your card are just awesome!! I’m happy to hear that I made you glad!!! xo

      Radera
  2. This card is absolutely beautiful and cheerful! The black outlines and tiny red dots, gorgeous combo.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks so so much lovely Valentyna ♥️ You make me so happy!! xo

      Radera
  3. Såå vackert kort, så snyggt med det svarta och bara några röda effekter, love it! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ååhh!! Tack underbara du!! Blir så glad att du gillar det!! Kram

      Radera