tisdag 28 november 2017

CASology - Round

Hi sweet Friends!

There's a brand new Cue word up over at CASology today.
It's all about the ROUND things this time.
I can't wait to see your take on this inspiring challenge.


Our sponsors this week are : Kitty Bee Designs 


Here's my take using one of their lovely digital images. I've used the Print & Cut function with my Silhouette Cameo.
The sentiment are from the, Orange You Sweet, stamp set by Concord &9th.
I've colored my heart with some Nuvo Crystal Drops, Red Berry by Tonic Studios.
 I've made the ROUND circles on my background with circle dies and my Cuttlebug to create a false embossing effect.


Thanks for stopping by!

Please pop over to my team mates for even more grate inspiration.

Anna Uhras ( you are here)

Deidre Payne

Jacquie Southas

Janet Ribet 

Jen Wills

Joyce Mehrberg

Judy Marino

Kymona Tracey

Melissa Chipperfield

Rachel Bergfeld

Sherrie Mannion


Take care! Hugs Anna xo

6 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cute card, Anna! Love your concentric circles and how you brightened your design with the darling red heart...so charming!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!! Thank you so much lovely Barb!! You are awesome♥️ Hugs Anna xo

      Radera
  2. Åh, men så gulligt kort och så vackert samtidigt! Du gör det sååå bra och alltid så snyggt. Du är helt suverän!!! Och tusen tack för ditt omnämnande av mitt kort, jag blev så glad! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Gulliga du!!! Du gör mig så glad!! Tack min vän!! KRAAAM

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Awww!! And so are you Beautiful lady!!! 💖💖💖

      Radera