torsdag 4 maj 2017

Working Title - Paper Issues

Hi lovelies!

It's time for the Working Title Challenge over at Paper Issues today.

This month your title needs to be bend! Make your title round, curvy or wavy.
Cant't wait to se your take on this challenge :)

Here's my page and I've used that totally gorgeous Make Your Mark collection from Bella blvd.


Our beautiful daughter, Martha, finaly got her hair done pink/purple after lots of persuading of her hairdresser (me) LOL!
I have to admit that it is pretty cool though ...






Thanks for joing me today!
I hope I have inspirerd you to have fun creating with some happy colors and may be to buy some new gorgeous papers..

Please feel free to use code ANNA to save 20% off your entire Paper Issues online store order!
Happy shopping ! 



Take care!

Hugs Anna :)






2 kommentarer:

  1. Härlig layout Anna, vilken fantastisk hårfärg och vad bra du fått till det. Så svårt att sätta titlarna på detta sätt och få det att se bra ut. Det har du verkligen gjort, imponerad som alltid! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är så snäll!! 💕 Den blev lite för mycket kanske... hade en bild i huvudet men det blev inte riktigt så... Glad att du uppmuntrar lite 💕💕💕 kram

      Radera