måndag 15 maj 2017

ARTastic May 15th Reveal

Hi sweet friends!

Today it's the mid month reveal over at ARTastic.

This is the lovely art work we have to get inspired by...


Criteria: Flowers

My page is a tribute to my mum. I'm so happy and grateful to be her daughter.
And I love to see that special bound our children have to her <3


I've used Bella blvd Illustrated Faith She Blooms collection and some free cut files from Paper Issues as well.



Hope you got some inspiration today and I can't wait to see your take on this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care!

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ååååhh, nu dör jag litegrann, sååå fin, helt överväldigad är jag av denna underbara! Allt är så bra Anna, du är helt enorm duktig! Och fotot, helt underbart! Kram!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är helt underbar Christel❤️ Du gör mig så lycklig !!! Tack så jättemycket !! KRAAM

      Radera