tisdag 23 maj 2017

Veckans Skiss #154

Hi!

It's time for a new sketch over at Veckans Skiss.
I hope you will join in and play along with us.

Here's my take using a few Free cut files from Papers Issues and gorgeous papers and embellies from Bella blvd Make Your Mark collection.


Love the touches of gold in this collection.
A photo of my dear hubby ar the Corona Del Mar beach in California.
I used some blue color mist for my background, just smooshed it with a small plastic bag.



See you at Veckans Skiss !!

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)




2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken helt underbar, frisk och kärleksfull layout. Allt är så bra tillsammans med det fina fotot, härlig känsla i den. Du producerar på så hög nivå hela tiden och så bäst! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja som sagt , vad har jag gjort utan all din uppmuntran och all din kärlek💙💙💙 Tack!! Blir alldeles varm i hjärtat!!! Tacksam!!! KRAM

      Radera