fredag 5 oktober 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - October Sweater Weather Add On Kit

Hi lovelies!

I'm back with another project made with the new CTK kits, YAY! 

I've been playing with my Sweater Weather Add On kit  this time and also one of the gorgeous CTK cut files, designed by Nathalie DeSousa. Since I made a layout last time and I like to change format now and then I opted for a TN-spread for this one.

Here's what I came up with, hope you like it :)








Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to head over to the CTK website for more inspiration and for the opportunity to sign up for your kits.

Until next time! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vad jag njuter även jag, den där stunden är guld värd. Sidorna är så fina, så väl sammansatta och du kan få vilken färgcombo somhelst att fullständigt glänsa. Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack tack tack!! Allra finaste vännen min!! Du är otrolig❤️ Så tacksam för dina fina ord!! Och ja, en mysstund m en kopp kaffe är grejer det!! KRAAAM

      Radera