onsdag 10 oktober 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - October Little Things - Sunday Sketch 10/7

Hi dear ones!

Have you seen the gorgeous CTK sketch for this week yet?

So have I and I love it and don't miss Trina's, Emma's and Nathalie's gorgeous inspiration layouts in the Sunday Sketch post on CTK.

I couldn't resist on playing along and I hope you'll join in as well :)

Here's what I came up with using the October Little Things Kits, specifically the Pocket Life kit, the Scrapbook kit and the Embellishment kit. I've also used one of the beautiful CTK cut files from the shop, you find it here.


Have I ever mentioned that my favotite color is GREEN ? :) lol!

And here's the sketch...









Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to share your take on the sketch with us on ous CTK Fan Page on Facebook.

Until next time! Hugs Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Helt, helt underbar, älskar allt i denna, så glad! Vi som älskar scrapbooking! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack tack tack min fina vän!! Du gör mig så glad!! Ja men eller hur, vi som älskar scrapbooking!! kramar ❤️

      Radera
  2. Layout is amazing and the photo is a riot! Thanks for sharing it!

    SvaraRadera