tisdag 16 oktober 2018

CASology - MENU

Hi lovelies!

I'm back to share the new cue, MENU, on CASology.

Be sure to head over and join in and play along with us.






On my MENU it's Coffee or Tea... or Me :)

These stamps are some oldies in my stash but I still love them, sooo CUTE!
My circles are made with some stitched circles dies and before I cutted them out I made some blending with my lovely Ditress Oxides.
I used the colors, Iced Spruce, Cracked Pistachio and Peacock Feathers.
To get the "watermarks" I splattered some plain water on my colored paper and just soke the drops up with some tissues.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Anna xo!




8 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty card, Anna! Your cute little tea cup and circular sentiment fit perfectly on your inked background! Love your beautiful color palette, too!
    I was so pleased to see that you chose my card as your fave last week...Thanks for making my day :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much lovely Barb! Ohh! you are so well deserved, your card last week was so beautiful (as always) Anna xo

      Radera
  2. Det här är så fint, så bra gjort med cirklarna och vattenstänken, färgerna är kanon och ja, jag kommer! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack min fina vän!! 💚💚💚 Ja det tar jag som ett löfte 😘🙌🏻 Välkommen!! Kram

      Radera
  3. Some coffee with lots of "you" for me please :-)
    I love your card design with concentric circles. It is amazing how the negative space in between goes perfectly well with the design. Gorgeous ink blending and great take. Hugs - bharati

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aww!! Thanks so much lovely friend!! You are so very welcome to have some coffee with me whenever you want ❤️☕️ Thank you for your sweet words!! Means so much to me! Anna xo

      Radera
  4. Wonderful card, Anna! Your ink blending is gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much lovely Karen! You are awesome 💚💚💚

      Radera