torsdag 1 augusti 2019

CTK - August Chasing Rainbows Life Crafted Kit - Digitals

Hi sweeties!

I'm so veery excited to share with you my very first project using the FAB August "Chasing Rainbows" Life Crafted Kit (Digitals) by Citrus Twist Kit. You find lots and lots of gorgeous digital pieces in the CTK shop and you find them here. And of course you can drop by the shop and grab those physical CTK kits as well. You might need both "real" stuff to play with as well as digital prints and cut files :)

Anyway! Heres what I came up with using digital LC patterned papers, cutaparts and a digital cut file  (Subscribers exclusive) too.

Also I've made a little Unboxing Video (opening this fabulous August Chasing Shadows Life Crafted kit) for you!
Unfortunately the legs of my tripod ar showing up, sorry about that!












And there you have it! :)
As always, don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions about my project and I'll try to help you out.

Until next time! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, den här är så fin, bakgrunden, cut filen, ni såklart och allt! Älskar den! Jag måste försöka komma igång med min maskin igen! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack min fina vän!! Ja du måste komma igång m den igen, säg till om jag kan hjälpa dig pågått sätt!! Kram💚💚💚

      Radera