fredag 19 juli 2019

CTK - July - A Pocket Page

Hi lovelies!

Today I will share my latest project from my scrappy place for Citrus Twist Kits. I've been playing with the lovely July edition of Life Crafted Kit, Best of This Life
For a change I made a pocket page this time. I love all the gorgeous  PL cards within the kits.
Mostly I use them on my layouts since Pocket Pages/Project Life isn't my usually territory but every now and then I do a Pocket Page as well. 
I had so much fun while creating this one, hope you'll like it!

Here we go!








I made a hidden journaling using two PL cards and piece of Washi Tape.


Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Över stock och sten i alla väder haha! Du har dokumenterat det så bra som alltid! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Japp precis så! I alla väder , det fick du ju också känna på haha!! Kram

      Radera