lördag 6 juli 2019

CTK - July "Best of This Life" Life Crafted kit

Hi sweet friends!

And all of a sudden we are embracing  the month of July! 
Time flies for sure.
Though the good thing is that I've got my July Life Crafted kit by Citrus Twist Kit to play around with. (Also it's my birthday month!! YAY!)
It's so good! Filled with summer and happy colors so easy to create with.

This time I opted for a Travelers Notebook spread for my lovely Life Crafted Album.
I've also used this months edition of  Life Crafted This is Life "Chasing Curiosities" stamps.
Head over to the CTK website and sign up for a kit and/or grab some other goodies.

Anyway, here's what I came up with this time.








And there you have it! Hope you like it as much as I do :)
Have a wonderful day and weekend! 

Anna xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar