onsdag 20 mars 2019

CTK March Life Crafted "Life Chapters" Digitals

Hi lovelies!

I'm still playing with all the gorgeous March Life Crafted Digitals by Citrus Twist Kits.
I just can't help my self, they are too good :)
The "physical" March kit you can find right here! You will love it :)

For this page I've used both the digial printables and this months CTK cut file from the shop.
Also you will spy a few leftovers from the February Life Crafted kit as well as the Add On kit.

And here's what I came up with.


I started my page painting "circles" with a brush using some Glimmer Mist. I tried to paint them so my flower cut file would fit in over them. also i made a few splatters.

Stamps and some of the embellishments are from the CTK February kits.







Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denna är sååå fin, roligt med misten under blommorna. och fotot är helt underbart! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh! Tusen tack fina du! Blir så glad! <3<3<3 Kram

      Radera