lördag 2 mars 2019

Citrus Twist Kits - March Life Crafted "Life Chapters" Digitals

Hi lovelies!

It's a new month and a new kit from Citrus Twist Kits are up on the CTK shop.
Unfortunately I'm still waiting for my DT-box to come though the good thing is that there's tons of gorgeous digitals as well in the shop.
So I've been printing and playing with some of the March digital Life Crafted Papers and the cut aparts sheet.
Also I've complemented it using a the CTK This is Life "Heart & Soul" stamp from February.

Here's what I came up with!
 A tribute to my favorie mug from Starbucks in USA California, so many lovely memories.





Be sure to head over to the CTK website to sign up for a kit or more :)

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

5 kommentarer:

  1. I dream of TN pages like yours Anna ! I just need to get started :D I too collect Starbucks mugs when I travel. We might have the same mug :D xo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aww!! Thanks so sooo much beautiful friend! You know how to make me feel good!! I just have one mug yet! Hopefully I will get many more. But this one will always have a special place in my heart! CA is where our friends live ❤️ Thanks again dear!! xx

      Radera
  2. Ooops, that translated odd :D hope you know what I meant xK

    SvaraRadera
  3. Dina fina sidor, jag är så imponerad, det är så snyggt....... Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är för gullig!! Tack min fina vän💖💖💖

      Radera