torsdag 17 januari 2019

CTK - January Life Crafted Fresh Start kit

Hi my dear friends!

Ok, I have to admit that I have crush on this brand new Life Crafted Kit by Citrus Twist Kits.
I just can't stop playing, it's wonderful. This time I've made some colorful stamping using the "Life Crafted - This is Life - New Beginnings" stamp set combined with a few bits and pieces from the LC "Fresh Starts" kit.
 I'm so happy how it turned out, please join me :)






And there you have it! 
And of course you need a kit too, just hop on over to our website and subscribe :)
Or you can buy one and give it a try, I promise that you will LOVE all the goodness.

See you again tomorrow! Anna xo


2 kommentarer:

  1. Nu döör jag, såå fint och de ljuvliga rabarberna som jag älskar. Våren kommer..... Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!! TACK!! Finaste du!! Om du visste vad det värmer!! Kraaam

      Radera