måndag 21 januari 2019

Citrus Twist Kits - January Life Crafted Fresh Starts Kit - Our 2nd Home

Hi dear friends!

Hope your weekend was a good one!
 I've been playing with my CTK goodies and also I've had some nice time with my family.
Here's one of the layouts that I came up with using the Life Crafted Fresh Starts kit.

This time I did choose the 6x8 format.



This page is filled with love and gtatitude to our lovely friends the Marestaings family for always open up their beautiful home for us when we visit. It's kind of our 2nd home actually.

If you think the "R" in our is a bit weird it's because I had to customise one of the "B" to a "R" since all the regular "R" was already used :)
Those lovely houses did I fussy cut out from one of the PL cards in the kit, love them so much!




Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

4 kommentarer: