tisdag 10 juli 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - Stories & Details Class

Hi dear friends!

Just popping by to share what I've been playing with a few days. I'm participating on a super inspiring class by Citrus Twist Kits, Stories & Details class. 
It's a class jam packed with ideas and inspiration for how to make a mini album.
So Much Fun!!

You can buy it in the CTK web shop, either the class including a kit with material and cut files for your album or only the class (including cut files).  I opted for only the class and have used material  from the July Skyland kits and leftovers from older CTK kits.

Here's what I came up with, are you ready for some photo bombing? LOL!
I've prepared an album for our trip to California this Fall so therefore there's yet no photos in the album.



I love these bright and happy colors!


The numbers and the ampersand are cut files from the class, they are awesome.


I've used a few PL-cards from the CTK July Skyland PL-Kit as smaller pages combined with my ordinary 5"x7" pages.


The labels on my pages are from the CTK free cut aparts ( mostly from July)


Again one of the class cut files and one of the July Journaling cards printed from the PDF version so I could choose a slightly bigger size.


I love the cut files, and I've also used the negative part of the numbers.


I was inspired from the class to use a vintage book page. 


A few more PL-cards from the July Skyland PL-Kit, they are gorgeous.


Maybe I'll hide a photo behind this PL-card, we'll see..





The End!

Are you still here? Aww!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs Anna xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar