lördag 14 juli 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - July Skyland

Hi sweet friends!

Hope everything is good with you today. 
I've been playing around with my lovely CTK July Skyland Kits so I'm totally fine:)

For this page I've used the Main Scrapbook kit, PL-kit and the Mixed Media kit as well.


I'm in love with this paper from Pinkfresh Studio, both sides of it, I've already made a page with the other side with slices of lemons and now its time for these stipes to shine, YAY!

I have to say that I've also have a crush on the CTK exclusive die cut pieces from the PL-kit. And don't you forget these gorgeous epoxy stickers also by Pinkfresh.

The background is made with the mint acrylic paint from the Mixed Media kit and s few color mists from my stash.






Thanks for stopping by here today!

Be sure to hop on over to the CTK website and have a look at the subscriptions, maybe sign up for a kit yourself.

Tak care! Anna xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar