onsdag 14 mars 2018

Hi Awesome - Bo Bunny Stay a while

Hi lovelies!

Happy Wednesday everyone :)
I'm back to share a new page with you, this oneI've made with the new Bo Bunny Stay a While collection.
I really love the greens in these papers, yummy!

I I went with a bit masculine style for this one and was inspired by one of the  March challenges over at Paper Issues, Old School, to use a B&W photo.

Here are the criterias

Do you have a stash of vintage Black and White photos? No? That's ok you can fake it! We want to see a project using black and white photos for this challenge. 

Want to up the game? Use some old school techniques as well! 



Hmm... Old school technique... 
I've used a stencil for my background, maybe that's a little bit old school, I don't know :)
I love the result though!

Here's what I came up with


The stencil is one of the news by Tim Holts and I've used it together with some lovely Citrus Green Nuvo Embellishment Mousse.
I've made the title with a stamp by Inky Wings and some Thickers Foam words by Pebbles Girl Squad collection.

I love this pic of our oldest son, and he's truly awesome and the best ever.
The stamped text are in swedish and says ish "Best Ever".




Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar