tisdag 20 mars 2018

CASology - FOIL

Hi dear friends!

It's Tuesday and it's time for a new cue word over at CASology!
I hope you'll join in and play along with us.





Here's what I came up with, made two pretty similar cards.


I've used a pin foiled papers and a Sizzix Thinlits die, Pretty Peony, for both of the cards. Here's the sentiment from the Letter It collection by Rangers .


For this one I've used the same die but in a different way and another stamp, Babylycka by Inky wings for my sentiment.



Here you'll find more lovely inspiration by my dear friends.




Thanks for stopping by! Hugs Anna xo



4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful cards, Anna! I love that you were able to use all the pieces from the die cut - the second card is so creative!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du kan du, foil, inte min grej, men du fixar allt så vackert! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Inte min grej direkt heller men vad gör man inte😘 Tack rara!!!

      Radera