måndag 1 april 2019

CTK - My last project using the March Kit

Hi dear ones!

Happy April 1st lovelies! 
Now we can start talk about spring for real even up here where I live, can't wait.

Anyway, I'm popping by here today to share my last project using the March digitals by Citrus Twist Kits. There's also a few bits and pieces from the February kit. Also you can spy one of the Subscribers exclusive cut files as my (BIG) title, lol!
Actually I decided to play along with Patricia and the last Sunday Sketch of April as well for this page. 
Enjoy!








Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Så kärt detta är och de helt underbara stora texterna, färgerna, fotot och allt. Fantastiskt fin komposition! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Go’a fina du!! Tack💕 Du gör mig så glad!! Kram

      Radera
  2. I absolutely love it Anna ! Happy inducing colours and your daughters joy is captured perfectly ! <3

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Aww!! Thanks so much lovely friend!! You are so sweet and kind!! 😘 xoxo

      Radera