tisdag 23 april 2019

CTK - April - Another take of my 3-to-Inspire

Hi dear ones!

Hope you have had or still have an amazing day! We have had and extraordinary wonderful sunny day up in the Swedish Mountains. Just soking it all up and enjoy each and every second.

Also I've been a little bit crafty this Easter! I've made another take on this week's CTK 3-to-Inspire challenge.

I've used the three promts playing with the lovely CTK April LC "Make it a Venti" kit.

1. Use a black & white photo
2. Use PL card(s)
3. Use stitches

Here we go...






Be sure to head over to the CTK blog and join in playing along with me. Also you'll find lot's and lot's of inspiration by my dear DT-friends. Thay have truly rocked this kit!

Thanks for popping by! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. En underbar sida till, du är bäst Anna! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Puss på dig!! Tack min fina vän!! Du är bäst! KRAM💚

      Radera