måndag 15 april 2019

Citrus Twist Kits - April - Sunday Sketch April 14th

Hi sweet friends!

I'm back bringing you my take on this weeks CTK Sunday Sketch, this time hosted by Alena.

My take is very true to the sketch and I opted for the greens ( surprised? not! LOL!) and some pops of greys you can find in the Life Crafted "Make it a Venti" kit.

For my background I've used a few lovely Glimmer Mist's by Tattered Angels.

Here's what I came up with.







Be sure to head over to the CTK website and grab a kit or sign up for a Subscription.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fullständigt älskar denna Anna, fina foto, underbara färger och hela kompositionen, I am in love, kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ja den är ju GRÖÖÖN💚💚💚 Tack fina du!! Du gör mig så glad!!! Kramar

      Radera