tisdag 8 maj 2018

Design in Papers - Yess!

Hi sweet friends!

Hope everything is good with you wherever you are today!
I'm just popping by quickly to let you know that I'm up on the Design in Papers blog today sharing another colorful and happy page.

I'v been playing with Paig Evans Pick Me Up by Pink Paislee, Amy Tangerine Sun Shine & Good Times and Shimelle Box of Crayons, both by American Crafts.

Be sure to pop over for more pics and details.


Look at this crazy happy girl, loosing her third tooth, pure happines!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

3 kommentarer:

  1. Haha, vilken tokrolig layout! Härliga Astrid! Och det där prickiga pappret....... älskar det och hela layouten, jag blir så glad! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh! Tack rara fina du! Det behövde jag 💛 Kraaaam

      Radera
  2. Looks fabulous! Love the angled paper....great, fun photo, too. Surprised to see me? Just thought I'd have a bit of a blogging peek!!!

    SvaraRadera