lördag 12 maj 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - May - Love Ya

Hello dear friends!

Happy Saturday everyone!

I've been playing around with all of my gorgeous most beautiful CTK may Kits.

I totally fell in love with the backgroud paper of this layout, it's the Pink Paislee Confetti Wishes paper no3 and it's FAB!
I just couldn't use my scissors on it, LOL! 
So, the solution is, use a CTK digital cut file and combine with it and you are there :)

Here's what I came up with using the May Malibu Main Scrapbook kit, Paradise Add On, Embellishment and Pattern Paper Play Kit. Oh, and the May Cut File "Sunray Art".


You can't resist this gorgeous background paper! Can you ? :)
I'm in love!
Another favorite is the sunray cut file, is't it beautiful?!





Tahnks for stopping by here today!

If you need more information about the kits and the subscriptions you can fin it here.

Take care! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Ååhh, håller med dig, vilket papper, ger liksom glädje, färgfnatt haha!!! Så smart att använda den cutfilen på det, dämpar under fotot utan att ta bort glädjen över bakgrundspappret. Underbart foto och allt runtomkring! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Gulliga fina du som alltid alltid alltid lyfter och bär mig fram !! Så tacksam!! Och , ja det pappret!! Önskar jag hade fler!! 😍😍😍 Kram

      Radera