onsdag 18 oktober 2017

Veckans Skiss #170

Hi Everyone!

Just a quick hello to share my take on this week's sketch over at Veckans Skiss.

I went for a card this time.
I've used a lovely die set of leafs by Lawn Fawn.
Before I cutted them out I distressed my paper with three different Distress Oxide pads, Spiced Marmelade, Abandoned Coral and Worn Lipstick.
Then I splattered some water to get the spotted effect.To finish my card of I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops , color, Morning Dew. It dryes clear and it's fantastic!

The sentiment is an old one by Technique Tuesday, designed by Ali Edwards.
I think it's beautiful!






Is'nt those drops awesome, ehh??!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time, take care! Hugs Anna <3

4 kommentarer:

  1. Härligt kort. Löven i kombo med trådarna 👌👌👌
    Du är alltid såå braaaaa!! Kram 💚

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhhh!!! Finaste du!!! Om du visste hur mycket det värmer mitt arma scrapphjärta!! Tack min vän!!! KRAAAAM 💛💛💛

      Radera
  2. Ett såå fint kort till och så bra med att upprepa texten! Håller alltid med, Du är så Braaaa! Kram

    SvaraRadera
  3. Gulliga fina du!! Tack för att du alltid finns här och lyfter och stöttar !!! Tacksam!!! KRAAM 💛🍁💛

    SvaraRadera