söndag 22 oktober 2017

Citrus Twist - October Good Vibes - Fun

Hi lovelies!

Just a quick hello to share my last (probably) page made with the CTK October Kits.

This one is a happy girl page in letter size made with the Main Kit.
The photo is on our youngest daughter Astrid when she had the great opportunity to take a little ride with my lovelt friend Christel and her hubby in their motor caravan.
I got this pic from Christel as well, thank you! <3

For this page I wanted to use the  Maggie Holmes Carousel"ticket paper" and so I did!
For the layers underneath my photo I used some left overs, It's not much left to play with now, lol! Though this is my seventh page using this kit and I think that I might be able to put together one or two more, YAY!





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo


2 kommentarer:

  1. Men, såå fin, de där "biljetterna" har jag också funderat på att använda sådär, nu fick jag inspiration igen..... Kul att du kunde använda något av fotona, så kul att ha barnen med på en tur, underbara är dom! Hoppas du har en fin resa nu och njut och sakna inte scrapsakerna alltför mycket!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhh!! Ja men kör på med biljetterna!! Ser framemot att se hur din sida blir!! Tack för rundturen och tack för fina foton!! Det kommer flera sidor med dom😍😍😍 Kram

      Radera