fredag 20 oktober 2017

Citrus Twist Kits - October Good Vibes Kit

Hi sweet Friends!

Just popping by to share another page I've made with the lovely CTK October Good Vibes Main and Embellishment Kits.
The Main Kit, and a few more, are already sold out but of course you can start a subscription today as well, though you will start with the November Kits (and I promise, they are awesome, I've seen some tiny sneeks)

Any way, here's my page!
I felt to go with a more masculine touch this time and used the grey bird paper from Bella Blvd combined with some pops of red and also a few spots of black and gold.
I've said it before and I say it again, I love the versatility of the CTK kits. With this October kit you can do the most girliest pages ever or you can use the more neutral colors for a more masculine layout. 
Trina is the master of making kits!



I decided to create a pretty clean and simple page without any color smoshing on my background. (eeek!!!, so hard to resist, lol!!!)
I don't know if I'm happy or not, though I had a blast creating this and thats the important thing, is'nt it? :)
What I'm absolutely sure of is that I love this pic of these three peeps <3

Everything on the page is from the Main and Embellishment kits but the black ink splatters and the red dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops. Those are from my own stash.



The word "perfect" is from the clear stamp set from my CTK October kit. Every month there is a new set of precious stamps with both words and small images as well. Love them!


The journaling in Swedish says: -Three of my beloved hearts. Daddy cuddles!!-

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care!

Hugs Anna :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jag tycker den är helt perfekt denna, så himla snyggt, gillar GILLAR JÄTTEmycket!!! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du ÄR!!! bäst!!! TACK snälla söta du!! Som sagt , vad vore jag utan dig!!! TACK!!! Kram 💚💚💚

      Radera