lördag 29 juni 2019

At Beach - CTK June Add On & Around Here Life Crafted Kit

Hi lovelies!

Hope everything is doing good where you are today!
I'm of visiting a dear friend today so my day will be a great one, that's for sure <3

Yet again I've been playing with my lovely June kits, Scrapbooking Add On and Around Here Life Crafted Kit, by Citrus Twist Kits. This layout will probably be my last one using these kits before I dig into the gorgeous CTK July kit!
So fun with new toys each and every month! Feeling blessed<3

Ok, so here's what I came up with. I went for the yellows and pinks with some pop of green.
And I opted for a 8.5x11 layout, so much fun to change format now and then. Also I was inspired by Emma's  CTK Sunday Sketch 6/23 for my design.
Head over to the CTK blog and join in and play along with us!







Thanks for stopping by! 
And keep your heads up with just hours to the reveal of the CTK July kits, so exciting!

Anna xo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar