tisdag 28 maj 2019

CTK - May - My New Best Friends

Hi my dear friends!

I'm so excited to share my recent layout made with the fabulous May Excursion Life Crafted Kit.
For this one I've picked up all the greens in the kit, do I have to mention that I LOOOVE green :)

Here's what I came up with..
( Have a cupa and make yourself comfortable and enjoy my photo bombing, lol!)



This page is about my new habit that I have been ordered by my doctor to try to get rid of my stubborn headache. Daily walks is one of many pieces to hopefully reach a daily life without pain.
These pieces from the May kit worled perfect here.








Thanks for stopping by! Anna xx

4 kommentarer:

  1. Detta älskar jag , det gröna, men även budskapet att gå! Jag hoppas så att det hjälper dig! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack min fina vän!! Jag blir jätteglad! 💚💚💚 Kram

      Radera
  2. This is just gorgeous Anna ! Love the stitching on hidden messages under the cute star tag !! I'm sorry you're suffering with terrible headaches, I sure hope you feel better soon!! x K

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Awww!! Thank you so much!! I really appreciate your sweet comment❤️❤️❤️ xx

      Radera