tisdag 1 maj 2018

CASology - Jungle

Hi dear friends!

There's a new cue word up on CASology today!

This week we are going a bit wild, the word is JUNGLE!




Here's my take on it:


I've used a Sizzix die cut as a stencil for my blended background, a free cutfile by Paper Issues for my leaf , a beautiful text stamp by Inky Wings for my sentiment and last but not least, some black Nuvo Drops for my two dots.

The sentiment is in Swedish and it says " You are wonderful"

Thanks for stopping by!

Be sure to join us and play along and pop over to my dear friends or more inspiration.



Take care! Hugs Anna xo

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så fint med det härliga palmlövet (eller vad det är haha), men djungel känns det ju som. Så snygg och fin text därtill! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Och du, tack för att du valde mitt kort, jag blev jätteglad! Kraaaam

      Radera
    2. Tack rara!! Jo jag tänkte nog typ palmlöv 😊👍🏻 Ditt kort är bara störtläckert så det var ett lätt val!! Kram💚💚💚

      Radera
  2. Awesome card, Anna! I love that jungle leaf with the soft shapes in the background!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thanks so much lovely Karen💚💚💚

      Radera