tisdag 10 oktober 2017

CASology - Odd

Hi sweet Friends!

Yay! It's a brand new Cue Card up on the CASology blog today :)
Hope you will join us and play along.


Our sponsor this week is:  Uniko Studio




Here's my take using my lovely snowflakes dies from our sponsor Uniko Studio.
Before I cut the die cuts out of my papper, I distressed  three spots with three different colors of Distress Oxides. Also I splattred some water to get some different shades on my flakes. 


Me in a nutshell, I've made not one card but two, lol!
And again, thank you my dear friend Hannelie for the help to decide which one of them to use up on the CASology blog <3



Thanks for stopping by!

Please take look over at my friends places for even more great inspiration :)







6 kommentarer:

  1. Så snygga båda två med lite övervikt på det översta. Du får det alltid att se så fräscht ut, klart, rent och snyggt! Du har så bra teknik! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Underbara go'a fina du!! Du är bäst !!! Tack min vän💚💚💚 Kram

      Radera
  2. CAS perfection! Love the pop of color from the snowflakes!! ♥

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hey Anna!! Great card as always!!! I love those snowflakes. They are amazing.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Aww!! Thanks so much lovely Kymona!! ♥️

    SvaraRadera