måndag 4 september 2017

CTK - September - Your Superpower

Hello sweet Friends!

Just stopping in quickly to share my first page created with my CTK September kits, the Main and Embellishment kit.

For  this one I choosed to do a 8.5x11 page.
I did some major fussy cutting for my stars using the gorgeous Pink Paislee, Paige Evans Turn The Page paper. This page almost made itself from there. I just finished it off with some awesome Wood Button Stickers by Pinkfresh Studio, Boys Fort and the title from their Escape the Ordinary collection.

Also I messed my backgroud up a bit, before mounting everything, with some color mist and a plastic bag. Just smooshing around until I'm satisfied, lol!






Thanks for stopping by!

If you are qurious of these awesome kits, look at this offering!!
Please let themknow that you got the tips from me, Anna, when you check out at he CTK Store ;) <3 

Trina Stahl Craigs foto.

Take care <3

Hugs Anna :)


2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilken start Anna, så snygg layout, underbar bakgrund och stjärnorna, gillar. Fint foto också! Och din nya header fantastisk. Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åååhhh!!! Du är bäst!! Tack underbara du som alltid lyfter mig när jag dom mest behöver det!!! Kan knappt vänta till att se allt läckert du kommer att skapa med dina kit!! KRAAM 💚💚💚

      Radera