måndag 7 januari 2019

Citrus Twist Kits - January Life Crafted Kits - My Start Page

Hi dear friends!

Happy Monday everyone, hope you're doing great where you are. I cleaned away the Christmas at home last night and it feels so good. Now I need to buy me some fresh crispy tulips I think, just to make it feel even more "Non Christmasy" (does that word even exist?), lol!
How about you are you done with the Christmas or do you keep it a few days more?

Anyway I've also been playing with my gorgeous CTK January Life Crafted Kits "Fresh Start" and I'm blown away.
 It's so fresh and beautiful, almost like fresh tulips:)
Today I want to share my Start Page for my new Life Crafted album. The album with those page protectors are designed to fit our TN-pages. I think this is the perfect match, Travelers Notebook combined with page protectors and an album = MAGIC!

Here we go..


I just love these colors so light and beautiful,makes me happy. As well as the gorgeous title from the CTK exclusive ephemeras. Another favorite is the lovely chipboard stickers and I think the sentiment "okay to not do it all" are talking to me in a special way. Ok to be honest I could go on and on to find even more favorites from this kit but I think you got my message already. I LOVE everything about it, simple as that.







Hope you like this as much as I do!
 Be sure to head over to the CTK website to get you a kit as well. And for us international subscribers there's happy news that the shipping is even lower now, yay!

Thanks for stopping by!
 See you at the CTK Fan Page at Facebook <3

Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Underbart ser det ut, det ska bli så spännande att få det och fundera på hur jag ska använda det. Våra julsaker är nerplockade nu, längtar också efter tulpaner! kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack rara du!! Hoppas du kommer att gilla det lika mycket som jag😍 Visst är det skönt att plocka undan julen nu? Och in m lite vår, även om vi här i Hälsingland lär få vänta ett tag till på den. Kram

      Radera