onsdag 7 mars 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - March Kits - You are Wonderful

Hi sweet Friends!

Here's a page I've already have shared at Instagram and Facebook but not here, shame on me!
I've been playing with the absolutely amazing March Kits from Citrus Twist Kits.

This time I challenged myself using a patterned paper as background instead of my ordinary white, YAY!! Crazy, ehh? lol!

Anyway here's what I came up with..
I've been inspired by the lovely CTK Sunday Sketch 3/4 for this page.
(psst, there's still time to join in and play along)


My little boy! I found him with his pad, playing a game sitting down at the stairs.
Comfortable? Probably not.
He's so cute and just a wonderful guy.






Thanks for stopping by my dear friend!

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denna är så fin, härliga bokstäver du klippt och jag gillar när du gör dom där små fotona på rad, så snyggt alltihop! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Åhhh!! Go’a fina du!! Tack!! Jag blir såååå GLAD!!! ♥️♥️♥️

      Radera