fredag 16 mars 2018

Citrus Twis Kits - March - New Friendship

Hi lovelies! 

I'm back for a quick hello on this beautiful (but coooold, -23 C this morning) Friday!

I'll bring you another happy page made with the gorgeous March Kits by Citrus Twis Kits (Lemon Drop Main, Embellishment and Pretty Things Add On Kits) and also I've used one of the CTK free digital cut files.

Here we go..


I love this pic of our youngest daughter and my oldest sisters grandson, my lovely niece, Camilla's first baby <3
He's cuteness overload!




Thanks for stopping by!

You'll find more information about the kits here and the subscriptions here.
And be sure to visit our fun, and jam packed of inspo, Facebook forum :)

Take care! Hugs Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Åh, jag fullkomligt älskar denna, färgerna tillsammans och stjärnan av trianglar, du är så bra på detta Anna och ger så mycket inspiration, tusen kramar!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du lyfter mig flera meter !!! Tack min fina vän!!! KRAAAM

      Radera