fredag 8 mars 2019

Citrus Twist Kits - March Life Crafted Life Chapters" - Digital Printables.

Hi lovelies!

It's Friday, YAY! Happy day! 
Also I'm so excited to share with you some of my recent pages for Citrus Twist Kits.
Today it's my turn to bring you som Life Crafted inspiration on the CTK blog.
Be sure to join me over there for more details and also you would make me really happy :)

For these pages I've been playing with lots of the gorgeous Digital Printables which you can find in the CTK shop











Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Helt, helt underbart, båda två, särskilt älskar jag layouten med den stora vackra texten. Fotot är bara så fint! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Du är så snäll och gullig med mig!! Tack snälla rara du💗💗💗 KRAAM

      Radera