onsdag 6 februari 2019

Citrus Twist Kits - February Kits - Beauty

Hi dear friends!

Hope you are having a great day and week. 
I'm back here today sharing another layout made with the CTK February kits. I've used the Life Crafted "Love Stories" kit, the February Add On kit and one of the beautiful CTK cut files.

To download any of the CTK Subscriber Exclusive Digitals or Printables, you must be signed into your account, before selecting the Subscriber Workshop tab. Once you've done this, scroll down the page and click the item you wish to download. 

Also I have a Unboxing Video for you showcasing my CTK February kits.



 And here's what I came up with playing with all the goodies.


I've used a few lovely Glimmer Mist's to color the flower cutfile.






Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastiskt fint, du är suverän på fina bakgrunder, placeringen av fotot och allt fint att upptäcka. Tack! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack fina fina du!! Du är så gullig! Blir jätteglad💗💗💗 Kram

      Radera
  2. Soooo soft and beautiful! Love how you add so many little bits and pieces and yet they all go so wonderfully together! Adore!!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Naaawww!! Thanks so sooo much my beautiful friend!! You are amazing and so sweet and kind!! Hugs 💖💖💖

      Radera