fredag 7 december 2018

Citrus Twist Kits - Christmas Stories 2018

Hi my dear friends!

I've been busy playing with my lovely Citrus Twist Kits Christmas Stories 2018 Kit (sold out unfortunately).
My stories isn't like daily, I just choose a few days now and then when we do something special or if I find a special pic I just can't let go, LOL!
You maybe can call it more like a December Album.

I've used the kit and a few bits and pieces from my stash.
Here we go, sharing my very first pages with more to come....



I just love these epoxy stickers, so glossy and beautiful!


On the first day of December I went on a scrap crop with a few lovely friends. We had a wonderful day together, Thank you everyone!


Some hidden journaling under a tag.


First of Advent! Love it, that's always something special to light up the first candle. Ohh, and I know I know, there's some miss spelling on my little banner. Just saw it right now, bummer! Will change as soon as possible, LOL!




Here I've used the red envelope to put my hidden journaling. That's a good idea if you don't have enough space for telling your story on the pages.


Thanks for stopping by!
Anna xo

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så vacker bok, min är ju rena skämtet haha! Allt du gör blir så vackert, du är en sann inspiratör Anna! Kram

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack❤️ Men jag håller inte med alls!! Din bok är suverän!! Du är en inspiratör på alla plan min vän❤️ Kram

      Radera